Regulations of the Your Career Internet Service for business
30 November, 2015
1. General Provisions
These regulations set out the rules of using the innovative HR application designed to manage the competencies of employees and create their development path. This application is available through the website http://www.yourcareer.pl/
2. Terms used
These Regulations set the understanding of the following terms:
Service – internet service available at http://www.yourcareer.pl;
Service Owner – E-Innovare Limited Liability Company with a registered office in Warsaw 00-511, al. Nowogrodzka 31, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000460865, REGON number 146672901, NIP 7010380344;
Regulations – these Regulations of using the Your Career service;
Business Customer – legal entity having an account in the Service;
Administrator – User who created the account of the entity in the Service and has all the capacities of the Manager account and the Employee account;
Manager – person who has the powers to administer a particular department in the system and has all the capacities of editing the settings and content of the employee account;
Employee Profile – information about the employee’s competencies, current position, prospective positions they are developing to and goals to attain;
Employee Account – allows the employee to log into the system and display their profile;
Premium Account – administrator account, manager account or employee account, created in the service;
Exclusive copyrights to the service www.yourcareer.pl belong to the Owner. Copyrights connected with Gamereer are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and derivative rights (1994 Journal of Laws No. 24, Item 83, as amended).
4. The Scope of Provided Services
1. The Basic service provided by the Owner for the Users within the Service is allowing access to the Internet application Your Career, facilitating efficient Human Resources management, through using gamification mechanisms in creating the development process of an employee and managing their professional development path.
2. The Service allows to invite Other Users to use the Service.
3. The Owner reserves the right to change the functionality of the Service, expanding it by adding new functions and capacities for the users as well as modification of the existing functionalities.
5. Liability of the Service Owner
1. The Service Owner will make every effort to ensure that the Service functions properly.
2. The Service Owner is not liable for any loss or damage, including damage on account of losing profit from running the enterprise, breaks in running the business, as well as losing economic information, which appeared by the use, inability to use or malfunction of the Service.
3. The applications provided by the Owner within the Service serve only to facilitate running of the economic activity, but they are not liable for that activity. The User, as an entrepreneur, remains liable towards their counterparties or the State.
6. Access to the Service and registration process
1. Access to all the services of the Gamereer Service is possible from any computer with an Internet connection. The condition for starting using the Service is prior User registration, in conformity with the instructions given on the website.
2. The data entered by the User should be consistent with the truth, to make sure that the Service functions properly.
3. In the registration process, the User specifies a unique login and password, which will be necessary to use the Service. The Owner accepts no responsibility if the User discloses their login or password to a third party.
7. Conclusion and termination of an Agreement
1. An agreement between the User and the Owner is concluded for indefinite period.
2. Upon receipt of the fee, the Owner issues a VAT invoice, which is supplied to the User in an electronic form to the e-mail address provided.
3. The User has the right to withdraw from the agreement within one month of concluding it, by sending a statement on withdrawal from the agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Owner can terminate the Agreement with the User by a sending a notice with immediate effect. The termination of the Agreement is carried out through deleting the User’s account and blocking access to the Service, if the User:
a) breaches the provisions of the Regulations,
b) takes actions compromising the security of the data collected in the Service,
c) makes an attempt of unauthorized access to the Service,
d) takes any illegal actions through the Service,
e) takes actions harming the Owner,
f)has given false data, referred to in paragraph 6 (2).
5. In case of irregularities indicated in paragraph 7 (i-vi), the fee made by the User is not refunded.
1. The Service may provide the User with one of the three statuses:
a) Administrator Status
b) Manager Status
c) Employee Status
2. The User having the Administrator status:
a) may use the 30-day free trial version;
b) may browse the competencies list, edit and delete competencies as well as add new ones
c) may browse the positions list, edit positions, add and delete competencies from them as well as add and delete positions
d) may browse the list of departments as well as edit, delete and add departments
e) may browse the list of employees,
f) may manage the profiles of employees: add new employees, edit information on their profile, add, edit and delete competencies, add, edit and delete positions, add, edit and delete prospective positions to develop for the employee, create an account for the user, change the employee’s password, may add, edit and delete goals to attain by the employee, may manage the level of the user’s authorisation,
g) may compare two selected employees,
h) may use the search engine,
i) may dismiss and hire employees back,
j) may browse the table with all the employees and all their competencies,
k) may set the expiry date of the competency the employee has,
l) may delete the employee’s account,
m) may give points to the employees,
n) may add, edit and delete awards for the employees,
o) may add, edit and delete announcements for the employees,
p) may add, edit or delete information about trainings for the employees,.
r) may find the most suitable candidate for a specific position,
s) manage holiday requests.
3. The User having the Manager status:
a) may browse the employees list of their department,
b) may manage the profiles of employees from his department: add new employees, edit the information on their profile, add, edit and delete competencies, add, edit and delete positions, add, edit and delete positions to develop for the employee, create an account for the user and change the employee’s password, may add, edit and delete goals to attain by the employee, may manage the level of the user’s authorisation,
c) may compare two selected employees,
d) may use the search engine,
e) may dismiss and hire back employees from his department,
f) may give points to the employees,
g) may browse the list of awards and select awards.
4. The User having the Employee status:
a) may view their user’s profile,
b) may dismiss and hire back employees from their profile,
c) may give points to the employees,
d) may browse the list of awards and select awards,
e) may display information about trainings that increase their competencies,
f) may display information about job advertisements added by the administrator.
9. Charging rules
1. In order to gain access to the Service, the Customer pays for the subscription according to the number of Employees in the Service according to our price list http://www.yourcareer.pl/en/pricing/ . Every change in the price list posted on the website http://www.yourcareer.pl/en/pricing/ does not change the Regulations of the Service.
2. The Owner allows the possibility of distributing any number of discount coupons entitling to lowering the aforementioned price.
3. The Owner allows the possibility of dedicated implementation on the Customer’s server and modifying the Service according to the individual needs of the Customer. However, this option is subject to a separate agreement and pricing.
10. Protection of personal data
1. The Owner takes any measures necessary to protect the personal data of the User and all the other data entered to the Service by the User. Simultaneously, the Owner agrees not to disclose to third parties any data entered to the Service by the User.
2. The data entered to the Service by the User are the property of the User.
3. The Owner does not take liability for the content of the data entered to the Service by the User.
4. Only the User has access to the data entered to the Service on their own by using the login and password created by themselves.
5. The User has the right to inspect the data entered to the Service by them. They are also entitled to change them.
6. At the time of termination of the Agreement, any data entered by the User will be deleted from the Service.
7. By registering to the Service, the User expresses its consent for processing its personal data and receiving information electronically, in accordance with the Act of 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e.: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
1. If there is a fault in the generator derived from paid-CV product, you can make a complaint by sending it to the address email@example.com.
2. The complaint should specify the identity of the user, a brief discussion of the issue by exposing its meaning and the explicit request of the User relating to resolve the issue.
3. The website owner within 14 days of receiving the news of the complaint will its consideration. In case of exceeding the above-mentioned by the website owner. deadline, sent a complaint deemed to be approved.
4. In the event of non-recognition of the complaint, you are entitled to a single appeal against the decision if you send the appeal within 14 days of receiving a negative response. The procedure inserted in point. 2 and 3 shall apply accordingly.
5. The decision Owner service after the deadline 14 days to send the cancellation or non-recognition of being the appeal shall be deemed as final.
12. The Final Provisions
1. The Owner of the Service reserves the right to change the terms of the Regulations.
2. The Owner will inform the User about every change in the Regulations by sending an e-mail.